Thursday, March 7, 2013

Once more into the .....yeah.

So, I stopped blogging probably more than a year ago.  I had this professional blog and then I had a personal blog Book&Baking.  It came to pass that I was blogging more on my school site, which was ok, but I wasn't getting any work done. So blogging had to go.

I think it's time to return.  My CUE profile has this blog, no actually attached to my professional email which confuses me regularly.

So, I am back and will try to blog at least once a week.  I also plan to tweet from CUE.  That might even be interesting.

As I move forward with my school's initiatives in tech I hope to meet a number of interesting people at the CUE conference and share some ideas. 

I look forward to posting.

NOTE: I just looked at my old posts and I think we're closer to two years out....time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment