Monday, March 11, 2013

The times grows closer for CUE.  I shouldn't be so excited, but I am.  This year I get to be the only woman on the team.  This grants me the luxury of a hotel room alone.  Oh yes.  Sweet blissful sleep (let's hope the people next door don't have a baby.)

No, really.  I know that I'm supposed to be excited about the professional development, and I am. I have a couple of workshops that will hopefully send me in a whole new direction and some others that will boost what I'm doing with regard to my colleagues and professional development for them.  Great. 

But what am I REALLY looking forward to?  Sleep.  I have a child.  Sleep is not always peaceful.  Three full nights alone.  I will probably get up at an obscene hour to work out.  Why?  Because a solid five is priceless.

So, I am pretty stoked about the android app workshop.  I am also hoping to get something good out of the Google Drive workshop.  Although I love Google, I am a bit tired of the workshops...that's another story.

Ready for some great sleep!  Along with a great chance to learn some new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment