Monday, October 7, 2013

Why I don't Blog More Often...

I think about this often.  What do I really do all day that I am so busy that I can't address a few lines to elucidate some fun teaching/tech FAQs.  No really: WHAT DO I DO ALL DAY?

Today was exciting I have to admit.  I got to call Epson, only to be told that the new projectors that we just installed into each classroom really "won't do that, not made for it..."  What won't it do?  Allow you to show streaming video OR even play a movie to the projector without it being choppy. 

No one thought to mention that?

Well, really, they "expect that it's just used for PowerPoint, you know..."  Really, the guy said that.

He did eventually give me some possible adjustments that I could make to see if it helps the issue.  He didn't sound hopeful.

That was the shortest part of the day.

I actually had time.  So what did I do instead of writing a blog entry?  I cleaned my closet and part of my office.  Am I finished?  No, I will never be finished.  Am I filthy? Yes, but hopefully that situation can be fixed.

Where does the time go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment